Wednesday, July 13, 2011

hey just read one of my blogs and sorry i didn't blog the next day. thank God it has rained a little and its still cloudy i hope it rains a lot more. my aunt died last year. so we got all of her stuff. and mom decided when i was on vacation she would move it all. so now are house is colluded with her stuff. right now i have a lot of money (for a kid its a lot) I'm saving up for a snake. i wont a lime green one but i don't think the pet store haves one that's not poisonous. my brother sees no more pets but i always say i can do what i wont to with my money. we have a frog a dog and a fish and some time soon we will have lots of fish. are fish is Prent the kind of fish we have could have 1 baby or 200 baby's. but that is rare.


by

2 comments:

blubber lover said...

oh my gosh BEST STORY EVER!!!!!!!!!!! it was really deep my favorite part was "hay gu" and "by". awesome work

blubber lover said...

you must be able to see very small suff. how many carort do you eat?!